For the sake of having something to post, I guess I’ll talk about how things are progressing development wise.
So after some turmoil with trying to get custom inspectors to display the data I wanted, I’ve finally gotten back to actual development. This week I’ve added new artwork to the game in the form of sprite work for item pickups, and changed the colour scheme for the game to make it more uniform.
I’ve also added a few new enemy types which are actually just altered versions of existing enemy types.
So yeah, stuff. Have some images to look at:
As you can see, it’s not the greatest piece of artwork, but it is finally starting to take some shape.
A new demo is slated to come out in the first week of November provided things go well.
That’s all for now. Feel free to continue following development at itch.io page.